West Meets East

Random Moments Project

As a busy, busy mom of 3 kids 5 and under I've been starving for opportunities to use the creative part of who God made me to be. I came up with this idea from someone else and then have changed it into my own idea and for my own purpose but the idea is that at least once a week I will try to use my camera and creative juices to either capture my day, my kids, or my life and then post. So, some will be wacky, some will be funny and some just plain "life". I'll title them "random 9:58pm" or whatever time of day I snap the photo. I'm super excited to have motivation to have my camera out more and to be tapping into my creative juices more often in the everydayness of my life and journey as a mom, wife and expat overseas. Welcome to my world!

No comments:

Post a Comment