West Meets East

Bringing in "The Year of the Dragon" 2012

Happy Chinese New Year 2012! We had a super fun evening at a New Year's party with some friends and then headed home to our safe little abode. Tucked the kids in bed, did my last minute cleaning before the new year just in time to bring in the New Year with the fireworks display out my kitchen sun porch window. The only reason I stopped viewing the fireworks this year was because I had my camera out and was video taping when I heard a "sizzle" that was just a little too close for my comfort level. So, I closed the window and watched from a safer venue point in the house. This year was so much fun getting ready for Chinese New Year. There is NO ONE who knows how to bring in the "New Year" better than my Chinese friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment